happy end of the week to you! it's been quite the week in my world, but overwhelmingly a good one. i released tart on tuesday, which marks the start of a new collection that i'll be releasing over 2017. tiptoe will be a collection of 7 sock patterns, all using woolen boon's classic boon sock base. i'm totally in love with sonya's speckles, and can't wait to share these patterns with you over the course of the year!
here's the breakdown for the pattern releases:
- february - tart, a cute lacy darling in the thistle colourway
- april - a textured sock in the commando colourway
- june - cables! in the peach perfect colourway
- august - simple texture in my favourite truffle shuffle
- october - the best kind of texture in the appropriate fall-ish dirty chai
- december - two different simple basics in buffy and lovey
you'll be able to get the patterns individually or as a set at a reduced rate soon. in the meantime, i'm running a buy-one-get-one sale through the long weekend! use the code LOVELOVELOVE to grab any of my patterns and e-books until 11:59pm cst on february 20th.